Sunday, December 11, 2011

I'm Practically "Insert Awesome Lady Golf Player Here"

Oh ho ho ha ha hahaha hehehehe ha ha!!

That's me with my golf trophy that I won.

That's right! My team won third place in our golf tournament on Saturday!

I'm not sure it's quite fair that I got a trophy since I didn't even touch a golf club.

I drove the cart a little bit. And took some awesome pictures - you'll probably see a few of those later. I did also have the sense to ride with a team that had only three players, and since they bought four trophies for each winning team...

I'm pretty sure it's my first sports award since I got a participation ribbon for "playing" softball on the Pink Panthers. And by playing I mean I showed up and stood on the field and wore the stupid pink hat and then Daddy took me to get a slushy at TidBit and the lady always asked, "did you win?" and I always said, "No. Strawberry, please!"

So it was kind of a big day for me.  


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Do you want me to take back the good stuff I got you for Christmas and get golf stuff instead?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always my little winner !
    (want a slushy ?)

    ReplyDelete