Friday, May 25, 2012

I Think That's Gonna Be Real Nice

Y'all are gonna laugh at me. I knew you would, but this project is supposed to make me a better photographer, so laugh it up! I'll show you! 

Just not in this post. 

So most people really hate taking pictures. It's cause, in general, they don't know what to do with their hands. Or their feet or the faces, actually. They don't know what to do. 

So I tell them what to do. 

And I think I'm pretty good at it. 

But I'm also kind-of a hypocrite, cause when I get in front of a camera, I also don't know what to do with my hands. So I decided to try to figure that out. 

My first try was laughable. I never thought I would ever in a million years have something in common with Uncle Rico, but...well...


I think that's gonna be real nice.

So to you, my clients/models, I sympathize with you. We'll work out what to do with our hands together. We'll come up with somethin' real nice.
 

5 comments:

  1. I don't think that's laughable. I think that's a pretty picture of you. Nothing wrong with the hands at all. Although I can't quite decide if your expression is pensive or mean. Probably most people would assume pensive, but being your sister, I know you're more likely to be mean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i thought i just looked mad. not quite as confused as uncle rico, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is the blue dress from? I don't think I've seen it before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you look beautiful! Jessica

    ReplyDelete