Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Well Hello, Hudson!
















I had such a good week this past week! I got to take so many pictures! First was Hudson Lane Hogg's first photo shoot, and second was a preschool music class that my friend, Heather, teaches. Both were adorable and made for some really great shots, but I want them both to have their own post. So Hudson comes first. I'm pretty sure Meagan has all the pictures on her facebook page, but I am only going to post my very favorites.
Also - If you are willing to let me practice my portrait-shooting-skills on your own child, I would gladly do so!
Isn't he just the sweetest?!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for coming back from your blogging break! These pictures are adorable, Jenni. You are so talented. Can't wait to see the rest.

    P.S.- I have a "moving target" if you ever need any practice with those. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can practice on Kailey! She loves pictures! We also need to have some family photos taken for our adoption portfolio if you need more practice!

    ReplyDelete