Monday, November 15, 2010

Merry Little Memories

I'm completely ready for Christmas! I bought the very first of my gifts today. I can't tell you what it is because it's for Brandi and she reads this. But it's good!

I think what got me in the Christmas-y mood was this photo shoot last weekend. We invited our friends to come take their Christmas card photos and all the proceeds went to Family Link (http://familylinkkids.com/), which is the adoption agency that our friends Shauna and Anthony are going through to (hopefully!) adopt the two little girls they are fostering right now. Here's a little of what we got out of it:






We had a lot of fun! It's not too late to take your own Christmas photos! You can email me at jenni.m.roberts@gmail.com to set up a session.

2 comments:

  1. You can tell me. I won't tell Brandi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photos! Looks like everyone was having a good time too!

    ReplyDelete