Sunday, August 14, 2011

Golf-a-Palooza

And now - all the pictures of Michael golfing you could ever hope to see! Michael woke me up from a nap on Saturday and asked me if I wanted to go to the golf course with him.

I love being woken up from naps and I looove walking around in 100+ degree heat, so I hopped up and said, "Why didn't you wake me up earlier! Let's go! Let's go right now!"

On the way Michael pulled into a Sonic and got me a strawberry slush. (Total surprise - it was in no way a condition of me agreeing to go with him. Probably.)  The picture on the bottom left is of the pro shop. Only the fanciest courses for my baby!

 All right. So it wasn't fancy - or for the most part green. But the trees were pretty and, really, is there anywhere in town that is green right now?

Michael's taken a class and practiced with his friends since he started playing golf in January, and I don't know anything about it, but I think this looks like a golf swing:

So golf wasn't that bad. I don't know if I'll be invited back since I kept telling him to wait until I set up the shot before he hit the ball. Next time I want to drive a cart!

4 comments:

  1. Mm. Does sound like a fun Saturday afternoon. Hate that I missed it ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't feel too bad for her. I only played nine holes, and there are no par-5's.

    And she got to capture that sweet swing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're such a good wife, Jenni! :) There's no way I would have done it... not this summer anyway. When the weather is cool and I don't have a watermelon in my stomach I wouldn't mind actually golfing with Nick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We'll have to go and take turns driving a cart once the weather gets nice!

    ReplyDelete