Thursday, August 11, 2011

I Love Compliments!

Even when I cannot reasonably take credit for that which is being complimented, I am happy to graciously accept the compliment on behalf of the person who really deserves it.

In this case that person is Hanna Brooks Nation of Gadabout. She designed my business card, and I don't know that I've ever gotten as many compliments on anything as I have on that card!

Michael and I went to an event for the Knot (did you know I advertise on the Knot?) on Tuesday night at The Vista on Seward Hill, which was absolutely gorgeous! Everything was gorgeous actually - they had several different wedding vendors help put on the party and we all hung out and ate and drank and had a grand old time.

During this grand time that we were having, we traded cards. I (with Michael's skillful assistance) handed out upwards of 50 cards and almost every time, the recipient said, "Oh! What a cute card!"  "I just love your card!" "Who designed your card?!" or something to that effect.

So here it is! The front of my business card:


The card is actually square and that fact alone makes it stand out. (Although it did not give me an advantage in the door prize drawing like I was hoping! Shoot!)

So Hanna designs adorable logos and has several examples on her website - not all necessarily including her trademark chicks.

But if you don't find yourself in need of a logo or business card design, she also designs adorable stationary.

original

original

original


original

Which I would accept as happily as I do the above-mentioned compliments! Just sayin'...

1 comment:

  1. I should get some with space ships. Does she have any with space ships?
    Actually, what we need are calling cards. So that we can go calling. That's fancy.

    ReplyDelete