Sunday, November 6, 2011

Why, yes! I am that kind of girl!

And by "that kind of girl," I mean the kind that sets up a mean photo booth for events like the Women & Wine charity benefit at Caswell House!

Thursday night I got to hang out with a couple hundred really fun ladies and take most of their pictures.

They are in general a very dignified group, as you can tell from these photos:





I had never met any of these women before Thursday night, so I was not at all sure that they would think my "Guess Where I'm Tattooed" speech bubble sign was at all funny, but I think....I *think* that they liked them....


Maybe just a little, anyway.

Actually, "Guess Where I'm Tattooed" was surprisingly popular!

Okay - so there are waaay too many pictures to show in one blog post, but they are all posted on my facebook.

Email at jenni@jennirobertsphotography.com to inquire about a photo booth for your next party or event!


1 comment:

  1. I like them! The background looks great and the boas and speech bubbles turned out real cute. I am definitely joining the Junior Forum!

    ReplyDelete