Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Some Family Portraits

I recently took my friends Kelly & Joe and their two...errr...babies out to a park to take some...errr..family portraits.

One of the babies is recently adopted and has only three legs.

That's right. I said "only" three.

He's supposed to have four.

Okay, he's a Husky. But they're still a little family!




Sorry if this is a Christmas card spoiler for anybody!

Happy Thanksgiving!! Maybe I'll do a Thanksgiving AND a Black Friday post. (Although I'm not making any promises. We Dean Girls take our shopping pretty seriously, so we may not have time for silly things like pictures!)


1 comment:

  1. Le sigh. I thought when you said family portraits you were going to have pictures of your family. As in, me.
    But if they weren't going to be pictures of me, I guess these were pretty cute. I like the top one, the one with the tree and the one of them laying on their stomaches best.

    ReplyDelete