Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Hangin' with Cory Morrow

I'm gonna count it as hangin' with Cory Morrow anyway. I mean, he was at Papa Woody's and I was at Papa Woody's. So that counts, right? Cory sang some songs, I took some pictures. It was good times.

Actually, KOKE FM invited me to come take some photos since they were one of the sponsors of his show Saturday night.


It was an hour away, he didn't start until almost 11 and it poured rain so that I had to run inside with my camera under my shirt. 

It was so much fun! 

First I shot from the front of the stage:

Then I found something to climb on at the side of the stage for another angle: 

Then I got to go around and shoot from the stage! A little tiny corner of it, but still...got some good stuff. 

Of course, that lasted about 4-5 songs, and then it started pouring! We all ran inside and they finished the show  inside. Since the inside was just a bar, I got to get really close and get a few shots that I'm a little proud of. 



And just a couple more:


 Got another exciting shoot coming up this weekend! If you're in Austin, you should come to the Willie Nelson show on Saturday night. I'm just sayin' - maybe I'll see you there!

1 comment: