Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I Loves Me Some...

1. Randy Rogers Band Pandora station. (Although Pandora did try to throw in a Colby Callait song. In what way is Colby Callait like the Randy Rogers Band? I do not understand.)


2. Listening to my Pandora station while cooking.

3. Cooking.
That's me - that's what I look like when I cook. Except my stylist is off today, so this is not a picture of me cooking today. (What fuzzy purple socks? I don't even own any fuzzy purple socks. But if I was wearing fuzzy purple socks, I would look hot in them. Whatever.)

4. Cooking tacos.

5. Cooking tacos with my very own special taco sauce recipe. (I recreated it after we ate at Fuzzy's with Heather and Andy and Carmen and Matt. I'm not sure it's exactly the same, but it's good.)

Recipe:
Mix this stuff together:
1/2 C. Mayo
1/3 C. sour cream
1 tbsp. lemon juice
2 tbsp. tarragon vinegar
1 tspn. cumin
1 tspn. garlic salt
dash red pepper
dash white pepper


6. Eating.

7. Eating the guacamole I make to go with tacos. It's just avocado, tomato chunks and lots of salt. That's the whole recipe.

Not that I'm one to brag on my cookin...I learned humility from this guy:

5 comments:

  1. You *made up* a recipe with tarragon vinegar? How do you even know what tarragon vinegar is? You're lying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the same vinegar that's in the broccoli salad recipe. It's a milder flavor than regular white vinegar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well. OK then, I guess. If you say so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stop bickering in public.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I gotta try that taco sauce recipe! Especially if it makes you look that good while you're cookin.

    ReplyDelete