Sunday, January 30, 2011

Fourteen More Shopping Days...

...until My Birthday!! (yes it is supposed to be capitalized.) So this is the last weekend in January and next week will officially start birthday month. In anticipation, I decided to compile a Birthday Wish List. However, I found one thing that I really want and so it is not so much a Birthday Wish List as it is a single Birthday Wish.

Let's get started.

This past fall, Lonny Magazine Online featured the JK Place Italian hotel chain. When I blow out my birthday candles, I will be picturing this:


It's their Capri location. Spending a few days (or months?) here would just tickle this Birthday Girl pink! Isn't that what Birthdays are for?

Here's how it would go:

I'd start my day with a little breakfast:
It's included in the cost of my room anyway. Isn't that just the classiest? JK Place doesn't like to nickel and dime their guests over a grapefruit.

And then, with a view like this from my bathtub, you better believe I'm going to take my time getting ready for my day!


The rest of the morning might be spent doing whatever there is to do in Capri. Or I might just decide to spend it here on my private balcony reading a book. It would have to be a super classy book - like Confessions of a Shopaholic. Or Shopaholic Ties the Knot. Which one is classier?


I'll have lunch and dinner both here, in the dining room. After dinner I may just sit here and watch the stars twinkle over...whatever body of water that is.


Of course, we could also do that in our private sitting room:
We'll need two chairs, though, if Michael is going to sit with me.

I think this would be just a lovely Birthday Gift.

Of course, if Capri doesn't sound appropriate, then there's always the Florence location!


If Capri is booked, I would accept this substitution.

I just checked availability and Florence is available on My Birthday! How perfect is that? And it can be ours for the low, low price of ... whoa!!

5,600 Euros per night!! Do you know how many dollars that is?! Google says it comes to $7625.52. PER NIGHT!!!

What a deal, right?

I mean, it includes breakfast.

IT BETTER INCLUDE BREAKFAST!!

It better include a bucket of cash, too!

With a bow.

Maybe this would be a more appropriate gift for my Thirtieth Birthday.

5 comments:

  1. How about I just spring for Olive Garden ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. And a lottery ticket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even if I won the lottery, I could not spend $7K a night on a hotel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You erased this comment last time I made it, but I will not be subdued! So I'm submitting it again!
    I think this sounds like the perfect gift for a 30th birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I erased it? I don't even know how to do that. You must've said something inappropriate.

    ReplyDelete