Monday, October 28, 2013

Orange You Glad It's Fall?

Sorry. I couldn't help myself with the title.

A couple weeks ago, the Hoggs & Killams got a major jump on their holiday to-do list when we went ahead and took their Christmas card pics! They donned burnt orange, we (miraculously) found a couple parking spots at UT and we got 'er done! (Again - couldn't help myself.)


Those boys. They are just too cute! Plus, they were troopers! It did NOT feel like Christmas or even autumn outside that day! They may have dipped some toes into the fountain toward the end. 

It wasn't too much cooler for Sam's and my stop at the pumpkin patch! He was quite intrigued with the pumpkins, but not so much with actually looking at the camera. We did get a couple cute shots of him, though! 


That boy. He is too cute! I wish you could see his overalls a little better. But I'm glad his little toes are poking out there! He was also a pretty good sport. He may not have looked at the camera for more than this one shot, but he didn't cry at all! 

Psst - A little tip: you'll notice I've got my face smushed up against his. It's not only because I can't stand how cute he is and have to snuggle with him constantly. It also allowed me to have a little bit of control over where he was facing without using a hand behind his head. If you want to be facing the camera yourself, just go cheek-to-cheek. Same effect! 

I'm glad it's fall. Orange you?! 

Okay, I'm done now. 

Love y'all! 

Jenni


1 comment:

  1. Hey Jenni! I stumbled onto your site and saw the first photo here and thought "looks like Travis and Hudson Hogg...." and was surprised to see it was! :) I go to church with the Hogg family and Hudson played our 2-yr old baby Jesus this past weekend in our singing Christmas tree production! such a cute family!

    ReplyDelete