Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Some Portraits...

...Of some favorite people. I took these a couple of weeks ago. You should recognize Ellie, but we got her parents in on the action this time.



Ellie is walking now, so it was a little difficult to get her interested in taking some pictures with her parents. We only managed a couple of shots of all three before she was off and running!





Check this out:



I love how she totally takes for granted that her daddy is going to catch her. That'll preach! Right?



Can't get away now!



Thanks, Harrisesessese -- I have no idea how to pluralize your name. ;)

2 comments:

  1. rofl!! I have no idea how to pluralize our name either. Nick tells me that Harrises is correct but it looks/sounds weird to me. =)

    I'm going to post my favorite pictures on my blog after Christmas ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had that trouble with many Christmas cards. Including yours, I think. Robertses?

    ReplyDelete