Monday, April 4, 2011

Happy Birthday, Hudson!

Mr. Hudson Hogg turns one year old this week! I've been blessed to get to help document his first year. Here's a little taste of each portrait session with some new photos at the bottom.

This ended up being one of my favorites from his very first photo shoot. He's wearing one of his dad's baby outfits, and he just looks so sweet! (Which makes sense, seeing as he IS so sweet!)

We got together again for some more portraits at 4 months old. He visited us at our house to take these.





We somehow missed doing eight month portraits, but we did get together to take some Christmas portraits of him and his mom and dad.
We could really tell he was all boy at this shoot, since he was waaay more interested in picking/eating the grass than smiling for pictures.



And finally...his one-year portraits!! Momma and Grinna (what they call Meagan's mom) were there to keep him entertained and smiling, as well as executing several wardrobe changes.






We've had so much fun with you this year, Hud! Happy Birthday!


If you'd like a similar "First Year" package, email me at jenni@jennirobertsphotography.com. (Makes a GREAT shower gift!)

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I've ever met Hudson, but I *feel* like I have, since I've seen so many pictures of him! I think he must have started showing personality earlier than most babies seem to. What a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, he is as cute as they come. I would love to meet him too. His personality just shines.

    ReplyDelete