Saturday, April 9, 2011

A Little East Texas

Did you know that in East Texas...

...the pine trees are really tall and the cows are camera-shy?

Did you also know that in East Texas...



...around April, you can pick your own fresh strawberries right out of a strawberry field? And that it is for some reason impossible to make yourself stop picking strawberries (but that one looks so good!), and you'll always end up with about 4 more pounds than you could possibly eat before they go bad?

And lastly, did you know that in East Texas...

...there lives a sister named Brandi who bakes really good bread and pies?

Now you know East Texas a little better.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! That's me! I love it when I'm mentioned in your blog. It makes me feel like a celebrity. How many single men do you think read your blog? Because I just feel like pies and bread should win me some dates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the bread and pie tasted as good as it looked!

    ReplyDelete