Tuesday, July 12, 2011

But First...

It just doesn't get much more Austin than this wedding! Steve and Elisha exchanged vows in May at, no you're not misreading this, the Ghost Room - a bar downtown.

So I was really not sure how this was going to go. Bars are dark, right? Bars are kind of dirty usually?

Nope. This bar was none of that and the patio out back shaded by an old oak made the sweetest little spot for a sweet little wedding with a lot of Austin flavor. A home-made cookie bar instead of a cake; barbecue instead of "chicken or beef"; three local bands instead of a string quartet!

Seems like "traditional" in Austin means to do everything different.

And I love it!










 












Congrats & God Bless, Steve & Elisha!


Looking for an Austin Wedding Photographer? Contact me at Jenni@JenniRobertsPhotography.com

1 comment:

  1. Grrr. I wrote a long comment and then it went away when I tried to post it. I said:

    Wow! These are fabulous! Like, could-be-in-a-magazine good! The ones of the empty bar at the top. The one of the kid making the face in front of the red door. The one of the groom with the coke bottle. The one of them in the chairs watching the music. The one with the sun flare of them going out the door. And the one of them crossing the street. I likes them!

    ReplyDelete