Sunday, July 24, 2011

Good Times

Last weekend while my parents were here, we finallllly took Daddy to Magnolia Cafe.

(He's been talking about it for at least a year.) The pancakes and the pork dumplings and the enchiladas were very good. (They have quite a varied menu.)

Daddy deemed it "good times."
That's what the hand sign means. It's like this:

"Good"

"Times" Like a multiplication sign.

So combine them and you get:
GOOD TIMES!

(Daddy would really like for this hand sign to catch on, so spread the word!)


6 comments:

  1. The pork dumplings are good! Spicy and good!
    And we did have a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sign like that should go viral !
    It could be HUGH ... I'm SERIES !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you think Daddy is your anonymous reviewer there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No I'm not annonymous, I always sign MY comments.
    I do agree with annonymous though that this "sign" will be HUGH !!! I'm Series y'all !

    I think next time I need to wear a cap.

    daddy
    (see, signed)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He wrote it. He won't admit it, but I know he did.
    He says he thinks Eddie Van Halen wrote it.

    ReplyDelete