Saturday, January 14, 2012

Some Pictures You've Never Seen

A little while back, I took some wedding photos for a guy I know from work. I never did end up putting the photos up for one reason or another, but I really love them and I want to share them!


It was full Catholic mass, so there was plenty of time for me to some shots during the ceremony!








And of course there was a party afterward! The ceremony was at their church in Hutto, but the ceremony was down on Town Lake. (Okay fine - Lady Bird Lake. Town Lake is a better name.)

The food was all made by family (and was delicious!). In fact, the whole wedding was a family effort!


 The groom is from Guam, so his groom's cake was decorated like the Guam flag.



As you can see, it was a very happy day and I am so glad I got to be part of it!

Congratulations Diane & Mark!


1 comment:

  1. What's going on there with the cake topper??

    ReplyDelete