Saturday, January 21, 2012

I Love Y'All So Much!

We took these pictures the week of Thanksgiving. I thought I had them edited the week afterward, but there turned out to be some...ahem...extra grafitti...that was visible in the prints, but not on my screen. Had to do a little re-edit so that all we got was the sweet part of the grafitti.


Those are my parents. They've been together for a loooong time! They looooove each other!


I like them pretty good, too.

Also, you can't even tell that that spot was a wind tunnel while we were trying to take these pictures. Getting Daddy's hair to quit blowing around was a challenge, but I guess we figured it out...


4 comments:

  1. Has anybody said anything about me writing on that wall ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't heard a word. But now that I've put up a picture of you, they'll know who they're looking for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting Daddy's hair to stop blowing?? Mine was all over the place. I can't believe you got any shots that would work. But you did! You are a fantastic photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll just say Awww Wee and leave it at that.

    ReplyDelete