Monday, July 23, 2012

Nailed It

I found a recipe on pinterest for cupcakes and icing that I wanted to try. It looked delicious! So I went grocery shopping, came home and mixed up the cupcakes. First batch came out very tasty. Second batch, came out like this: 


It was not a chocolate cupcake recipe. 

They were supposed to look like the yellow ones in the background. 

What the heck happened, you ask. Well, having found one tasty recipe on Pinterest, I popped the second batch in and got back on Pinterest to find some more. 

Then I forgot about the Pinterest cupcakes I was making. 

And I forgot to set a timer to remind me to remember about the cupcakes. 

And I spent  a good 45 minutes looking at Pinterest things. 

They were hard as a rock! Totally inedible! Ha - oh Pinterest, I love ya! Even if you do make me burn cupcakes that it was your idea to bake in the first place!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I hope you are going to endeavour to get it right before I get there. That's all I'm saying.

    ReplyDelete