Monday, July 23, 2012

So Many Feet!

And let me tell you, with twins, one set of feet or the other are always wiggling! 


This was my first session with twins and it was so fun! I think the most impressive part was watching Mom & Dad tag team! I would imagine that goes on pretty much 24/7! 


Two outfits to change, two babies to rock to sleep, two babies to swaddle, two babies to calm down when they decide they do NOT want to share a basket for pictures and are going to tell the whole neighborhood! 

Two babies to snuggle, two babies to kiss, two babies to love! 

We took a little time to get some shots of each girl by herself. 


They did great and we got some really sweet shots of some really sweet girls. God bless you both!!

To book your newborn session, contact me at jenni@jennirobertsphotography.com a few weeks before your due date.

1 comment:

  1. Are they not identical? They look a little different, but maybe it's the angle.

    ReplyDelete