Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Fun Stuff Ahead!

I really miss having summers off! Although, I gotta say the break I get on traffic when school is out gets me pretty excited! Still - not quite the same! I didn't take any pictures this weekend. I didn't really do anything worth taking pictures of. A picture of my pillow would've been appropriate. I slept A LOT! Michael and I were both just zapped, and we slept and slept and slept some more.

But there will be a ton of pictures coming up! This coming weekend, I am road-tripping with my sister! I plan on blogging each day of it, so come check out our progress. I won't go too much into detail about our plans now, mostly because they are totally subject to change! I will say we are hitting the Hill Country and there will probably be a small town rodeo and a parade involved.

In the meantime, head over to:

http://issuu.com/southernflourish/docs/southernflourishsummer2010

To check out a fun online magazine. Since it's online, they're able to include waaaay more material than a printed magazine, and they include links to all the ads and websites they write about. They don't publish terribly often yet, but when you take the links into account, you can spend a month on one issue! Here are a few sneak peaks:





No comments:

Post a Comment