Sunday, May 22, 2011

Now It's Okay!

I can show you Kelly's bridal portraits now, because she got married last night! She and Jacob got married in Duncanville and should already be relaxing on their Jamaican honeymoon! I'll have plenty of photos to show you of the celebration, but for now, I hope you like her bridal portraits!







We took some at Mayfield Park in Austin. This is where I got the shot of the peacock I showed you earlier.





The Love Poems book is upside down because Kelly didn't think Jacob would believe that she was reading a book of love poems. I hope this one made him laugh.

Kelly also wanted a few in a less manicured spot, so we headed to a second location for the last few minutes of daylight.
This is the one she chose to have printed for her reception. It's one of my favorites, too. Here are a few more:



She was such a beautiful bride and I can't wait to show you photos from her wedding! Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, those turned out really pretty. They have a very serene look to them. And yes, she is very pretty, as well. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! She really is a beautiful bride!

    ReplyDelete