Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tomorrow...

...was Jon's answer when I asked when this couple is getting married. They've actually planned a fall wedding, but it sounds like he tries to get her to elope whenever he can work it in!

Jessica and Jon met at work and fell in love. They also happen to be in love with Austin, TX, so we met up at the Long Center to get some decidedly "Austin" engagement shots for them.


I have more than 100 images of this couple to choose from for this blog, so I'll just post a few of my favorites.




Okay - I wasn't sure if I was going to like this next one, but I think I do now that it's in black and white.

But I definitely like these! Jon and Jessica specifically wanted some photos with one of the "Play Me I'm Yours" pianos. There was one at the Long center that we used, but when we got to our last spot over behind the Palmer Event Center, there was another one.

And there just happened to be someone there playing it really beautifully! So we staged a little impromptu dance scene, and this is what we came out with:



Don't they look happy? I wouldn't be terribly shocked if he doesn't get his way and marry her before the summer's over!

Email me at jenni@jennirobertsphotography.com to schedule an engagement shoot for you and your honey!

3 comments:

  1. Every photo shoot is an adventure!
    And a love story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I really like the ones with the piano. And the one on the hill and at the corner of the building. Those are my favorites, but especially the piano ones.
    I didn't know you had free pianos in Austin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful! what a beautiful couple in a beautiful city!

    ReplyDelete