Saturday, May 28, 2011

Zack Attack!

Okay so don't judge me on these photos. I took them with my Canon Powershot (which is actually a really good little camera) in a dark bar. So they're not the greatest quality. But I think you'll agree, the subject matter makes up for the low quality.

So this Tuesday Michael won yet another radio contest and got us tickets to go see a preview of the new tv show Franklin and Bash. It was a Tuesday night so at first I thought, 'eh.' We very rarely go out on the weekends, much less a Tuesday night.

But then I read down the invitation and realized the stars of the show would be there for a Q&A after the screening.

Do you recognize this guy?



It's Zack Morris! Ha! Mark-Paul Gosselaar and Brecken Meyer (the skater boy from Clueless) are the stars and they were both there. The show and the guys were both funny. I didn't get any really good pictures, but here's the best one of the two of them:



And one more of Mark-Paul/Zack for you:


Enjoy!

Oh yeah - the pictures aren't really copyrighted. I was messing around with the watermark settings in Lightroom and forgot to take it off before I exported them.

2 comments:

  1. How did you manage to write this post without gushing about how dreamy Zack is? I'm surprised at you. What a lapse of judgement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watched the show last night. My first thought was, "I wonder if there will be a cameo from Slatter?"

    ReplyDelete