Thursday, May 5, 2011

A Magical Post

So I assume that you've all received your May issue of Magic Magazine...

...but I wonder if you've made it to page 50 yet. Anyone?

If you have, look closely at the photo credit. You might not recognize the name since I chose not to have them write "Images by Jifferdoodle," but it's me! I took those pictures!
You're probably thinking, "Now what now? How did Jenni get hooked up with Magic Magazine?" Well the name right above mine is my friend Brad's. He's the magician from this post:


http://jifferdoodle.blogspot.com/2010/10/eat-sleep-eat-sleep.html


And he writes for Magic Magazine. And he needed some photos. And he happened to know a photographer. So abra-ca-dabra! I'm published!


Also, I really like the photos I took, but it is surprisingly difficult to get an interesting picture of a picture, so ask me to see the issue or pick up a copy to see the rest of the spread!

3 comments:

  1. Where can I get a copy?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, when I was reading my issue, I noticed those photos and thought, wow, those are really good. I didn't think to look and see who took them, because what are the chances that I know a magic photographer ... but apparently I do!

    ReplyDelete