Thursday, September 8, 2011

Mmmm Yum!

So we got back yesterday around lunch time. I can't remember what we did for lunch, but for dinner we headed down to Driftwood - not for BBQ like you might think, but for Italian food.

The owner of Carabba's also owns a winery down close to the Salt Lick and he has a great little restaurant down there, too. It's called Trattoria Lisina.




It's beautiful outside with views of the vineyard and the hills beyond that. There's also a nice little courtyard with a fountain outside. (And I noticed a new play area for kids, too.)

The inside is also beautiful. It's a good spot for a date or (like the two groups around us) a party. Looks like they could actually accomodate fairly large groups.

Oh yeah - you should get the cheesecake. Fo sho.

And look at me!
I even remembered my leftovers! (I usually leave them on the table.) Mmm - leftover lasagna for lunch. It was good!

Come to town and we'll go get some lasagna and cheesecake!

1 comment:

  1. OK, I just plain want to eat here. It looks so shiny!
    (Also, can I point out that I came to town and we did not go get lasagna and cheesecake? I feel cheated.)

    ReplyDelete