Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A Blustery Softball Game

Last night I took my friend, Camry, to Michael's softball game. They lost, but she said she still had a good time. It was her first softball game to ever go to. She had also eaten Chinese food for the first time ever that day. She reports that both experiences were good ones. I'm glad to have been part of that day! This is Cam:



I left my 50mm lens on my camera for the game, and I'm so glad I did! It doesn't zoom, but I was just taking pictures of the spectators anyway, so it wasn't that big a deal. The (very slightly) fancier lens makes such a huuuge difference! Makes me want to buy more! Yikes! Here are some of the shots I got:






Hmm. They're almost all of Ellie. It's hard to stop taking pictures of her. She smiles ALL the time!

Also, I got these really cute individual casserole thingies on Monday night.



Now if that's not news I don't know what is.

No comments:

Post a Comment