Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Yummy

I always let bananas go bad. We never eat as many bananas as I buy. They're just so cheap! This time, I had 6 bananas sitting in the fruit basket turning black. Gross, right? Not if you like banana bread! I found a recipe without any weird ingredients; I actually had everything on hand! So yesterday, I made some banana bread. This is what it looked like:



This is what Michael looks like when he's eating banana bread:



Like, "Awww! It's so good!" And a little blurry because he's eating it so fast.

Also, I edited the first photo with my free trial of Photoshop Lightroom. Lightroom is waaay cheaper than Photoshop CS4 or CS5 or whatever CS they're on. So I'm trying to decide if it will be sufficient for me. I really liked this photo okay straight out of the camera, but I like it just a little better with some (hopefully) subtle edits. Hope it makes you hungry!

The cookbook I used is called Necessities and Temptations. I'm pretty sure they'd rather you go buy the book than for me to give the recipe away for free on my blog, so I'm gonna honor that. You can buy it at Borders and also at the Cottage in Jasper. Or you can come to my house and copy it out of my cookbook, I guess. I wouldn't wrestle it away from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment