Saturday, June 4, 2011

Not Exactly What I Was Picturing

I wanted the chocolate drizzles to be all thin and delicate like this (only in chocolate chocolate, not white chocolate):

But instead they came out all fat like this:

But I still like it and it definitely tastes better than last time. Michael thought so too.

Michael didn't even want a second piece of the first cake I tried. This is the man who ate chocolate pie with a salty meringue and didn't notice it. So you KNOW the last one was bad!

This one was moist and good and had the cream cheese icing from the Dr Pepper cake recipe. Plus it had chocolate drizzled on top:

And it was still chocolate inside:

All I have to do now is figure out how in the world I'm going to fit enough candles on it!

4 comments:

  1. Mmmmm! It looks creamy and delicious! And I don't know why you'd want thinner drizzles, if it means less chocolate ... Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "All I have to do now is figure out how in the world I'm going to fit enough candles on it!"

    Better make it pretty big, it will take a bunch of room for that many candles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will be beautiful with candles on it! And I bet it will taste even better than it looks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have decided I want ice cream with the cake. Just FYI. Don't let me forget.

    ReplyDelete