Sunday, June 19, 2011

Shout Out and a Preview

This weekend Michael and I drove to Galveston for a fancy dinner party. That's what Brandi decided she wanted for her 30th birthday. I have about 400 pictures of all the work that went into it and the party itself, but that post will have to come a little later this week.

I don't know if you've been to Galveston, but it is humid! And you know what that means:




 Cowlicks.

My cowlick would like to give a big shout out to all its friends from middle school - that was the last time it was seen in public. (I've since bought a straightener) The 1000% humidity apparently called it out of retirement. So I took a picture, pinned it back and went to a party.

Here's a little tiny taste of what you can look forward to in future posts:

Come back in a few days to see what that's all about!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait!
    Also, at least your cowlick is in a somewhat discrete spot where it *can* be pinned back. Mine is right in the middle of my forehead. When it decides to make an apperance, the whole world knows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um. OK, and although discrete kind of makes some sense there, I meant discreet.
    This message brought to you by a sad lack of Spellcheck. Don't try this at home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have the middle of the forehead one, too. It just deferred to the side one that day, I guess.

    ReplyDelete