Friday, June 10, 2011

This Cracks Me Up

I'm a Starbucks Gold Card member! Ha!



I apparently registered my first Starbucks card in 2010 and have, since then, bought enough coffee to earn me gold card status! I don't know how much coffee that is, but I think I would be embarassed to find out. So we won't go down that road.

I do loves me some Starbucks though. I have, in fact, written for this blog from a Starbucks several times.

Also, next time you're there, buy a gift card and put like $5 on it. Then register the card. You'll get a free drink on your birthday! It doesn't even matter if you never use that card again. In fact, I gave a friend one of my emptied, unregistered cards to register under his name. And even that got him a free drink! Just a little tip. Free coffee never hurt anybody! I don't think. I mean I haven't researched that or anything...

1 comment:

  1. Oh! And somebody I know has a birthday coming up ...
    Heh. This reminds me, somehow, of that George Clooney movie where he gets all the frequent flier miles.

    ReplyDelete